Posts Tagged ‘toys’
In this series of articles will teach you to make some homemade toys. On this occasion we will explain how to do (with your children) different musical instruments using different everyday items that you will probably have at home.
Materials: 1 clean, empty can with a lid and several clear plastic bottle, cut raw pasta, grains (rice, lentils, maize, all of which are raw), silicone or glue, permanent markers, colored contact paper, stickers colors or shapes that you like.
Read the rest of this entry »
Curiosity made him a big baby who is not satisfied just to touch and play a variety of objects, sometimes he was also curious to “taste”, and even swallowing. Glazed objects and colored like a coin, seeds of fruits, paper, or small toys are children’s favorite things to put in the mouth.
Foreign objects inserted into the mouth in general to get through the digestive tract without causing any disturbance and will be expelled naturally with dirt. But sometimes these things can be trapped in the stomach.
Although there is no data about the danger of dying from swallowing things, but estimated the child died of a toy in each year. Therefore, seek help immediately if signs or symptoms of the following occurs:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Removing saliva
- Stomach pain or vomiting.
- Shortness of breath, because this is a sign of ingested objects clogging the windpipe.
Beware when children swallow button batteries (commonly used for watches, cameras, or toys). These types of batteries containing hazardous liquid alkaline, and some even contain mercury that can be life threatening.
If a child swallowed a button battery, look for emergency medical help immediately. When the battery is to enter into the stomach or intestine, can cause signs and symptoms such as abdominal pain, inflamed, constipation, vomiting, and fever.