Posts Tagged ‘Protect your Child from Electrical burns’
Injuries caused by sharp objects.
* Keep the razor and razor blades and high security locks, like scissors, needles, pins and other sewing items.
* In the kitchen and dining room all knives, forks and scissors in drawers should be tightly closed and latched. The cabinet where the trash is all cupboards with crockery or glassware must have safety lock. When loading and unloading the dishwasher monitor your child is not close.
* Keep locked up and DIY tools.
* Do not leave any of these items at your child because you can hurt yourself or harm another person.
Electrical burns and electrocution.
* Place the computer, television, stereo and other appliances or attached to the wall so your child can not touch the rear of these devices, where often the connections. Turn off and unplug all electrical appliances not in use.
Put lid-outlets covering all plugs and wires do not let the reach of children. Especially watch the Christmas lights, make sure the installation is well done and well insulated cables. Every household should have a safe electrical system (differential) to disconnect the system in case of electric shock or short-circuit. Top of page
Suffocation and choking.
* Never put your child on a soft surface such as cushion or pillow can choke is not required to lie on a surface covered in plastic as if to support her mouth on him drown.