Posts Tagged ‘bad experiences’
Babies often move faster than we imagined and often go through tiny spaces, so it is much needed all our attention and bring them to condition the space of the home to avoid accidents. These bad experiences can be avoided if we consider the following tips:
- Make sure your baby does not reach the level of windows prevents these remain open and if possible put a fence to guard. If there are stairs in your house avoid placing a baby step.
- Watch your baby all the time in the bathroom in his first months banal restrained by you.
- Removes the child’s reach every object seudopunsante: scissors, etc..
- Place remedies and poisons in high place.
- As long as baby do not let up just a bed, looking to move a lot and often a fall is not recommended.
- When you go by car take him in his chair with seat belts. Him a ride to remember to tie car.
- Do not give toys or objects small enough to fit him in the mouth because you can choke.