Posts Tagged ‘Babies Tips’
We will read a thousand ways to clean a bottle of our children, whether to disinfect every time you empty, whether it is better to do before drinking. So we agree on is that we keep it clean under any circumstances because it is the “vessel” that babies drink for many months. In this article we give some guidelines on the right way to keep the bottle always impeccable.
First, before the first use should be washed with soap and water, and sterilize all bottles, nipples and pacifiers. During the first month of the baby “is recommended after each use and then daily. After 4 months, when the baby takes everything in his mouth it is unnecessary Read the rest of this entry »
Diaper Dermatitis is a mild disease, manifested by redness of the skin that is in contact with the diaper. It can be prevented by taking certain steps which are outlined below, in some cases there may be complications due to the presence of infectious agents.
The diaper is inevitable, however, if not properly cared for creating conditions conducive to suffer skin inflammations and eruptions of small red bumps on the area enclosed by the diaper. In most cases occur because the baby’s skin is very sensitive and irritated when in contact with the package wet for a long time. Read the rest of this entry »
Many parents of children with any discomfort decide to use the emergency to be seen by a specialist. Learn to differentiate a banal case of an emergency, remain calm at the right time and know how to act, it is essential to protect your child.
We must go to the emergency room if …
- A fever over 38 degrees does not refer.
- Appearance of patches on the skin of purple color in a context of febrile illness
- Presence of seizures
- The child has beaten the head and lost consciousness. Read the rest of this entry »
In the 50s, fluorine (gradually introduced in toothpastes, salt or some water sources) was considered the panacea against cavities and plaque. Today, over fluoride in all the sauces, the risk of overdose for Baby. Even if your ally is to prevent caries, this trace element, which is involved in building bones and healthy teeth, must be given in quantities tailored to the age of toddlers.
The right amount of fluoride
Before 6 months
Prescription of fluoride tablets or drops, is useless in babies under 6 months. He simply advised to check carefully the amount of fluoride in the water feeds. Read the rest of this entry »
Babies often move faster than we imagined and often go through tiny spaces, so it is much needed all our attention and bring them to condition the space of the home to avoid accidents. These bad experiences can be avoided if we consider the following tips:
- Make sure your baby does not reach the level of windows prevents these remain open and if possible put a fence to guard. If there are stairs in your house avoid placing a baby step.
- Watch your baby all the time in the bathroom in his first months banal restrained by you.
- Removes the child’s reach every object seudopunsante: scissors, etc..
- Place remedies and poisons in high place.
- As long as baby do not let up just a bed, looking to move a lot and often a fall is not recommended.
- When you go by car take him in his chair with seat belts. Him a ride to remember to tie car.
- Do not give toys or objects small enough to fit him in the mouth because you can choke.
If your child has not yet started kindergarten but recognizes colors and knows the voice, then you are in an excellent position to quickly learn the syllables and of course, how words are formed.
Not only does remember the names of letters but that it correctly identify the sounds of the alphabet. To help in this task, just to practice with him, some phonetic exercises.
You can start with something simple. Put the child’s hand on your throat and begins to modulate exaggerated vowels, show him to pronounce must open or close the mouth. The child will notice that each letter is different. You can also use graphics or children’s books where they are letters, often indicated. Ask that you also repeat. Finally, you can sing a song to remember or invent one.
Why children need phonics instruction? The researchers believe that seasoned readers have sufficient preparation to associate the graphical symbols and pronunciation. Phonics is the term used by educators to mean instruction that focuses on instilling the knowledge of the alphabet and the correspondence between the signs and sounds
It is very important that little notice that their parents care books and enjoy reading, so they should also be curious to learn and imitate their behavior. To facilitate the educational process of the child for 20 or 30 minutes, any family member can read a story aloud, with various intonations and dramatizing the scene. You can ask the child about what he thinks of the story, how he thinks will end the history and reinvent the whole story. If the child is so small, you can search for unknown words in the dictionary and thesaurus and replace all words that come to mind. For those little ones are recommended texts rhymes or short verses that prepare you to spell.
It is important to tell the kids that books are read from left to right and that there are spaces between words. They were also able to comment that every word you said the reader is written in the book, namely that there is a correspondence between what we say and read.
A key for the child to become familiar with writing a few words of daily use is to place little signs to the objects of his room. Then you know that the place where he sleeps at night is called “bed” and that every time you want to watch TV has to sit in a “chair”.
Here are some tips for changing diapers for your baby:
- Drops diaper adhesive closures and fold back on themselves to sticking them not to adhere to the skin of the baby, but still not take away the dirty diaper.
- If any poo, wipe first with the nappy, taking care to cover the penis (if a child) with a towel for hygiene reasons and to avoid the “splatter” mentioned above.
- With one hand, hold the baby by the ankles and legs slightly crank lift a little ass. Although this gesture may seem a bit odd, is a very efficient way to do it.
- Fold down the middle and let the soiled diaper under the baby’s butt, with the dirt inside the diaper.
- Use a disposable towel or a washcloth baby wet cloth to gently clean baby’s genital area. Girls should wipe from front to back (in the opposite direction to her vagina). This will decrease the possibility of rectal bacteria entering the vagina that could cause an infection.
- Raise both legs of the baby and clean her bottom.
- Change the diaper clean the dirty one. Open the diaper and put the part that has adhesive closures under the baby’s butt. Now fold the bottom of baby’s tummy, passing between his legs (it apart legs as much as possible, but without hurting). If your baby has a tendency to irritation or diaper rash, you can put a sunscreen.
- Close the diaper sticking the adhesive strips on both sides. Make sure it’s snug but not so that it pinches his skin. Check the manufacturer’s instructions diaper for other tips specific to that brand.
Avoid talcum powder because it can irritate your baby’s lungs.