Caressing, cuddling and massage during the first months are very important for the balanced development of the baby.
While you breastfeed or bottle you can pet or talk. Although he still does not understand you if that captures the physical contact and petting. That will relax and release tension.
After bathing, when they are well relaxed, takes to give a soft massage. They will help improve mobility, stimulate the circulatory system and promote heart rate, respiration and digestion.
How to prepare the massage?
- Since your baby will stay naked the room temperature should be adequate. Calculate approximately 24 º C.
- Stretch it out in a smooth, comfortable and soft.
- You too must be comfortable and relaxed. Note that if you are in tension, the baby will notice.
- You can put music to contribute more to quiet relaxation.
- To make use massage oil or moisturizer to your movements even smoother.
What are the benefits of massage for my baby?
- Stimulates the circulatory system and central nervous system.
- It has a relaxing action.
- Regulates baby sleep.
- Improves flexibility and psychomotor.
- Stimulates the immune system, endocrine and respiratory systems.
- Helps relieve symptoms of colic, constipation and gas.
- Helps create parent-child bonding and mother-child.